Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. (“Xtra-Gold” or the “Company”) has a dominant land position in the highly prospective Kibi Greenstone Belt (“Kibi Gold Belt”), which represents the last greenstone belt to be drilled and developed in Ghana. The Company holds the mineral rights to 5 concessions (the “Concessions”) totaling 226 square kilometers (55,095 acres) within the Kibi Gold Belt, a Birimian greenstone belt geologically analogous to the neighboring Ashanti Gold Belt with 140 million ounces of proven gold reserves discovered to date, based on publicly available information. Our Company has made a gold discovery on its southern most property - the Apapam Concession (the “Kibi Gold Discovery”). Xtra-Gold is conducting an extensive drill program with the goal of significantly increasing its maiden mineral resource.
- Our Company's main assets are the Concessions which are secured by 5 mining leases
- Strong Treasury with $5 million plus in cash and liquid assets, with zero debt
- Contracted alluvial mining project, that generates majority of the funds for exploration activities
- Completed initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) on November 23, 2010
- A reporting company with the Securities and Exchange Commission since May 2008 (See “Investor” section for all regulatory filings)